World of Cichlids
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World of Cichlids

Discuss and learn about the world of Cichlids

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

c moorri (blue dophine)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
khaki

khaki

c moorri (blue dophine) Empty
PostSubject: c moorri (blue dophine)   c moorri (blue dophine) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 10:31 am

hey i have a 60gallon with rockwork on the side. so far 3acei, 6labs, 6whitetophara, 1 demasoni so i am planning to get a 2 inch c moorii which is a hap...you think it wil be okay in my tank? i heard tehy are slow grower yes? the middle of my tank is empty it is meant for swimming.
Back to top Go down
cichlidmaniac
Admin
cichlidmaniac

PostSubject: Re: c moorri (blue dophine)   c moorri (blue dophine) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 11:14 am

c moorri (blue dophine) I3nhHzjT7D_PMZ_8GZruyiBcMvl2Tv4n

A very beautiful fish with an excellent coloration.Very peaceful for an African,peaceful with most species.If you are thinking of keeping a pair its good but dont exceed.Cause the minimum tank requirements for this species is 500 liters.Good Luck with your new fish cheers
Back to top Go down
https://cichlidheaven.forumotion.com
Breninoz

Breninoz

PostSubject: Re: c moorri (blue dophine)   c moorri (blue dophine) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 10:39 pm

I cant see a problem, we have a pair in a 4x2x2 with 3 breeding sized Frontosa's and they are fine.

They are generally very very peaceful but our male is nasty, he got kicked out of our main tank for fighting with the electric blue Jack Dempsey.Anyway thank god,the frontosa seem to have pulled him in to line.So yeah ,if you ever want to put it in with any other large blue fish,just keep an eye on it in case.

Bren
Back to top Go down
http://www.fishgeeks.com.au
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: c moorri (blue dophine)   c moorri (blue dophine) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

c moorri (blue dophine)
Page 1 of 1