World of Cichlids
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World of Cichlids

Discuss and learn about the world of Cichlids

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

white top hara and demasoni

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
khaki

khaki

white top hara and demasoni Empty
PostSubject: white top hara and demasoni   white top hara and demasoni Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 6:18 pm

i am usually good with mbunas and i have 10 yellow labs, 4 acei, 6 white top hara, and 1 c moorii. so i always go this question my head...if i add one demasoni...would he bother the white top hara since they look kind of similar? my white top haras are very peaceful in my tank. or would the demasoni just mind his own business?

(welcome to post any opinions or thoughts. this is just my thoughts)
Back to top Go down
Breninoz

Breninoz

white top hara and demasoni Empty
PostSubject: Re: white top hara and demasoni   white top hara and demasoni Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 7:46 pm

Well we keep our Demasoni in with electric yellows and haven't had a problem,however getting 1 of any species is risky, you really should get 4 or 5 ,then they spend most of their time chasing around there own species rather than fish that just aren't as aggressive ex. yellows,acei,rusty.

Anyway it should work out fine.

Good luck

Bren
Back to top Go down
http://www.fishgeeks.com.au

white top hara and demasoni
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World of Cichlids :: Species Discussion :: Malawi Mbuna Cichlids-
Jump to: