World of Cichlids
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World of Cichlids

Discuss and learn about the world of Cichlids

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My Cons.....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ChrisG12887

My Cons..... Empty
PostSubject: My Cons.....   My Cons..... Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 9:13 am

My Cons..... P4060879
Back to top Go down
ortamenxs

ortamenxs

My Cons..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Cons.....   My Cons..... Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 9:57 am

Very good looking fish!
Back to top Go down
TheBeef86

My Cons..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Cons.....   My Cons..... Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 2:30 pm

These are Convicts too? Wow. I got some Black ones with stripes back at my mom house.
Back to top Go down
ortamenxs

ortamenxs

My Cons..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Cons.....   My Cons..... Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 4:18 pm

Yup they can be white (albino), pink, striped black/gray (regular convict) black (which they call a blue convict it does have blue/purple translucent fins) There are all kinds of crosses pink/regular, or pink/black will give you a spotted con, a blue/regular will give you a light light grey with thin light colored stripes. A local pet store has a female that is almost completely orange (when she wants to breed which is 90% of the time) They breed so fast and successfully you can line breed quickly for any feature you want.

We had some reg/blue mixes that we breed about three lines and had some cons with very long translucent fins, however they like to nip each other so it was a win/loose situation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Cons..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Cons.....   My Cons..... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Cons.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World of Cichlids :: Species Discussion :: South and Central american cichlids.-
Jump to: