World of Cichlids
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World of Cichlids

Discuss and learn about the world of Cichlids

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hey Everyone

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sforys

sforys

Hey Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Hey Everyone   Hey Everyone Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 2:12 pm

Hey i'm Steven. My friend bossyboy told me bout this site so i joined and wanted to see what it was like. so far i'm pretty impressed. I'm new to cichlid keeping but i have learnt many new things over the past month and hope to get more out of this forum.
Back to top Go down
cichlidmaniac
Admin
cichlidmaniac

Hey Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Everyone   Hey Everyone Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 2:58 pm

Hello and welcome sforys.I am delighted to hear that you have started keeping cichlids in your hobby.We need enthusiast people like you.We will do our best to provide you with the best information possible.Our site is new,we need more enthusiast members like you.Plz refer about this forum to your friends and fellow hobbyist.We want all of your support to help people learn and appreciate the world of cichlids.
Back to top Go down
https://cichlidheaven.forumotion.com
khaki

khaki

Hey Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Everyone   Hey Everyone Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 5:23 pm

hi there and welcome to cichlidheaven. if you have any questiom just go ahead and post it up Very Happy
Back to top Go down
roachonius

roachonius

Hey Everyone Empty
PostSubject: hi   Hey Everyone Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 11:34 am

hello and welcome to the forum, hopefully you will find some col people that may help you out with your new found hobby. nice to have ya
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/cichlids4ever
Sponsored content

Hey Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Everyone   Hey Everyone Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey Everyone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World of Cichlids :: Forum Info :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: