World of Cichlids
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World of Cichlids

Discuss and learn about the world of Cichlids

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New Member - Beauty of Malawi's

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Frontosa DBN

New Member - Beauty of Malawi's Empty
PostSubject: New Member - Beauty of Malawi's   New Member - Beauty of Malawi's Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 5:25 am

Hi All,

Newest member to the forum....and yes, I want to setup a malawi tank. I love the fish....especially the colours.

I want to become knowledgeable first before I setup my tank. I have a 4ft tank and a 1500 cannister filter.

And yes...I have lots of questions, so I look forward to learning from you'll and to share my experiences as well.

Thank You
Frontosa DBN
Back to top Go down
lyleh

New Member - Beauty of Malawi's Empty
PostSubject: im also new like to share info   New Member - Beauty of Malawi's Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 4:54 am

cheers
Frontosa DBN wrote:
Hi All,

Newest member to the forum....and yes, I want to setup a malawi tank. I love the fish....especially the colours.

I want to become knowledgeable first before I setup my tank. I have a 4ft tank and a 1500 cannister filter.

And yes...I have lots of questions, so I look forward to learning from you'll and to share my experiences as well.

Thank You
Frontosa DBN
Back to top Go down

New Member - Beauty of Malawi's
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World of Cichlids :: Forum Info :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: