World of Cichlids
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World of Cichlids

Discuss and learn about the world of Cichlids

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hey Wassup Everyone!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ChrisG12887

Hey Wassup Everyone!!! Empty
PostSubject: Hey Wassup Everyone!!!   Hey Wassup Everyone!!! Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 10:00 am

Hey everyone my name is Christian from New York City and i have been in this hobby for about a year now. I currently have one 75 gallon tank with a mix of africans(haps,peacocks and mbunas), and also have a 20 gallon long for any sick fish or fry.. I would have lots more tanks but i dont have my own place so for now its just my display tank. Will be looking to get more tanks to setup a Tanganyika tank, a Peacock/Hap Tank, Mbuna Tank, and an american tank. After i get all my tank i will get into the whole breeding and selling of fish. I absolutley love my tank and my fish and hope that all you guys would too. See ya around!

Last edited by ChrisG12887 on Thu May 22, 2008 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shell8500

PostSubject: Re: Hey Wassup Everyone!!!   Hey Wassup Everyone!!! Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 10:48 am

Love the tank looks great.... geek Welcome glad to have you here...... flower
Back to top Go down
khaki

khaki

PostSubject: Re: Hey Wassup Everyone!!!   Hey Wassup Everyone!!! Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 4:49 pm

hey there. welcome to cichlidheaven. feel free to let your thoughts of the wonderful world of fish out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey Wassup Everyone!!!   Hey Wassup Everyone!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey Wassup Everyone!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World of Cichlids :: Forum Info :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: